May 14, 2007

Name it and Win it... and a note

Sorry I haven't gotten your freebie to you yet.. I am going to work on it tomorrow and hopefully it will be up by Wednesday. I start a babysitting job next Monday, but I have to little girl for a few hours tomorrow, so that will cut into my computer time..

I am working on a kit, just to get some done and under my belt so that in a few months I can start looking for a new store to sell at.. Don't worry we will still be doing the readers choice freebie kit, I will put that info up when I get the freebie up.
Ok.. here are the previews..
If you have suggestions for a name, or anything else you would like to see in it please let me know by leaving a comment..
I will take suggestions until Friday the 18th..
Previews...
Kit has a FRIENDS (FRIENDSHIP) Theme


Don't forget if you would like to be updated, I have a mailing list you can join.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love this kit and love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Love the kit. Suggested names:
Enduring Friendship
Gems of Life

Muddy Paws said...

Nice complexion colors!!!